So Brandon turn a quarter of a century old today! (25) he feels old- he is closer to 30 than 20 now :) We had Gluten free pizza and cake and they were pretty good! Here are his spoils- thanks everyone! He loved his gyroscope and paper ipod touch (it is on IOU until we can get and Apple refurbished one :) His wrapping paper was pretty inventive- I thought I had bags, but I must have gotten rid of them when we moved- so I used a paper grocery bag, plates and only 2 gift bags. It was a funny sight :)
Friday, February 27, 2009
Brandon's birthday
So Brandon turn a quarter of a century old today! (25) he feels old- he is closer to 30 than 20 now :) We had Gluten free pizza and cake and they were pretty good! Here are his spoils- thanks everyone! He loved his gyroscope and paper ipod touch (it is on IOU until we can get and Apple refurbished one :) His wrapping paper was pretty inventive- I thought I had bags, but I must have gotten rid of them when we moved- so I used a paper grocery bag, plates and only 2 gift bags. It was a funny sight :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment