CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

St. Patrick's Days



My nickname growing up was "Irish" because I am Irish and have green eyes.  I even had the song "Irish Eyes Are Smiling" as my first dance in that honor.  So, St. Patrick's Day was fun to share this year with EmmaRae.  We even had the "traditional" meal of potato pancakes, corned beef and cabbage, etc.  I put EmmaRae in her "Kiss me I am Irish" shirt that was the size according to her age (9mo), but was really 2 sizes too small :)  because she is so tall and wears 18-24mo!!

1 comment:

Toshia said...

I had to laugh at the clothing comment...Jonathan is 5 1/2 months and wearing some 12-18 mo clothes now! Why do these kids need to grow so quickly?

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones