Brandon is working in Illinois, so Emmie and I went to spend a week with him. It was so nice to see him at the end of the day. It was really nice to be able to tell Emmie "Daddy is coming home from work now." Brandon was able to secure a one bedroom hotel room so that we could talk or I could do other things during her nap- it was what kept me sane :) We spent time in the pool, played in the feield by the hotel, went out to dinner and just enjoyed each other's company all week. Then we hopped on a plane to Seattle for a Dr. apt. Great trip! (hprrible to pack for, great to enjoy)
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
She is just so cute!!! I can't wait to someday and hopefully have a little girl!
Post a Comment