Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Turning over, Funny faces and laughter
EmmaRae turned over about a month ago and then lost interest and did not do it again until this last Saturday. Since Sunday she rolls over constantly. but, since she can only go from her back to her front (except rarely when she falls back) she gets frustrated because she gets stuck! She also has started making funny faces to make us laugh it is so fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Yay!!!! She's such a lil stud muffin! I can hardly wait for funny faces with Naomi :) She smiles quite often, but that's about the extent of facial creativity! lol... we miss you! hugs and love!
Hey! (It's Amy Seaver) I saw your blog link on facebook, so I thought I'd check it out. What are you guys up too? How is life going? We are doing really well. Check out our blog
theseaversgrowingpains.blogspot.com
Talk to you later.
She is so cute! She looks a lot like you Alicia! Being a mom is the best, huh?
Post a Comment