CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Halloween



So, we were not that exciting this year.  In fact we kind of missed the mark of exposing our daughter to the "true meaning of halloween"- we did not even carve pumpkins or go trick or treating. :(  However, we did go to the ward Halloween party.  It was cute.  EmmaRae was a ladybug.  we found the costume when she was about three months old and that was it- I had to buy it.  I almost paid full price for it!  (A fopaux in the Siemssen family ;)  Anyways, my favorite costume was Julian (the headless man- he's 7 and wearing his grandpa's clothes :)  Then there was EmmaRae's little friends Charlotte the lamb and Sawyer the Skunk.

1 comment:

Alyeic said...

What a cute lady bug:) It's so wonderful to hear about what's happening with your family! I love all your pictures!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones