CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Chicken Pox!



First,  Alicia got them (she only had two when he was 2 years old, so she was not immune) and then EmmaRae got them during our cross country trip to South Carolina.  She was covered!  Suprisingly, she did really well.  She on had one day, of all day crying.  The rest of the time she was a little agitated, but not bad.  At least she won't remember it :)

2 comments:

Remarkable Rheads said...

Oh no! My heart goes out to the little babe. It looks so uncomfortable. But at least it's over and she might not have to get the chicken pox vaccine as a result.

Shea Nicole said...

Oh my Goodness!!! How did you make is through all of that. I'm glad you're both doing alright now. I haven't ever had the chicken pox, so I hope I don't get them anytime soon. EEKS! Hugs

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones