CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Our first date!



When my Mom came to help us with the baby, she took her so we could go on a date, so I guess technically this is our second, but it is the first time on our own.  Since we moved to South Carolina, and we didn't know anyone, it was hard to find a babysitter.  A sister in the wad offered to help us whenever we needed and to babysit so we could go on a date.  I took her up on this for a surprise date for Brandon.  I set it up for Saturday 9/20/08 (which happened to be our 4 1/2 yr anniversary - not that we normally celebrate it).  Anyways, I made up 5 envelopes for the surprise and put them into a bag.  I gave Brandon the 1st one Friday night (the invitation).  It told him when he needed to be ready ad what to wear/bring, but nothing else.  The second envelope (opened on Saturday morning), he opened in the car with the address and name of our babysitter.  We dropped her off and then he got to open the next one.

1 comment:

Alyeic said...

That is such a cute idea! What a wonderful wife you are!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones