CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008

First date Continued



The third envelope told him where to drive for lunch.  It was a steakhouse like Roadhouse (peanuts on the floor, etc.) that we had never been too.  Then, my favorite surprise.  Brandon just got the camera we bought on Thursday and was itching to take some photos.  Well, knowing how much he likes cars, and since there was an antique car show in the area, we went there next (4th envelope).  It was perfect!  He had so much fun taking pictures and it was a perfect day for it.  Not too hot or humid.  Then we went back home for dessert- chocolate mint mousse.  (Even though we have a job, we still like to watch our money, so we can buy fun toys like our camera and pay off student loans, so I made dessert).  Then we went to pick up EmmaRae.  All in all it was great, although I cannot believe how many times I thought about her and wondered how she was doing, and if she was behaving!  (curse of motherhood I guess :)

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones